Burna Boy is set to perform on the 20th of December, 2020, at the Livespot X-clusive event. As we look forward to the Livespot X-clusive event, these are 10 songs we would love to watch the two-time Grammy Nominee perform.
1. Way Too Big: This song is very multipurpose. It inspires growth. It can be used to brag and most importantly it brings good vibes.
2. Wonderful: This was the lead single of Burna’s Twice As Tall. It is still a jam.
3. 20.10.20: We love this song because it captured our feelings during the #ENDSARS protests and it is an ode to everyone who lost their lives during the protests.
4. 23: This is one of those calm songs that lets you recharge before you begin another round of Zanku.
5. Bank On It: This song was one of the ones that stood out the most on Burna’s Twice As Tall album. We can only imagine how the outro with the choir would sound live.
6. Ye: We know for sure that you would be screaming when this song starts playing.
7. Gbona: “When the gbedu dey enter body” lives up to its promise because when this song starts playing, then you will have no choice but to “shake your body.”
8. Killin’ Dem (ft. Zlatan): We can only imagine all the different types of legwork that will accompany this song.
9. Soke: This song is so smooth and sultry. It gives major Fela and Afrobeat vibes all day.
10. Ja Ara E: This song stood out on Beyoncé’s The Lion King: The Gift album being the only solo single. We experience Burna Boy take a low-toned voice on this song.
Honourable mentions are:
On the Low
Rock your body
Location (with Dave)
Monsters You Made (ft. Chris Martin)