Connect with us

News

Charly Boy’s daughter calls him out after post about her sexuality, says ” I can’t stomach this pretentious behavior”

Published

on


Charly Boy has been called out by his daughter Dewy over his recent post on being grateful about her sexuality.


According to her, she can’t stomach such pretentious behavior anymore.


Charly Boy's daughter calls him out after post about her sexuality

Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy had earlier taken to social media to state that he’s proud and grateful to have a gay child.

In a post shared on his social media page, which he labeled “parents only” He said that he found it difficult at first to accept his daughter as gay.

He states that he’s close to his children and he loves them to bits so when his daughter came out of the closet to him, he accepted her wholeheartedly. Read here

In reaction to his post, Dewy who is based in the United States of America, has called him out, describing his post as clout chasing.

She went on to narrate how she was kicked out of the house due to her sexuality, adding that he doesn’t even pick her calls.

See what she wrote below;

“Gaslighting at its finest.
It’s quite unfortunate that my life is nothing but content I just can’t wrap my head around the hypocrisy. All this for a drop of clout,attention and praise from strangers just to feed your ego.

Honestly I was going to just free this situation because I’m used to this toxicity and mentally I’m tired but after seeing this i can’t stomach this pretentious behavior anymore because on a normal level this man no Dey even pick my call.

2017 I got kicked out of the house and was damn near homeless and if not for my friend I wouldn’t have even had food or Shelter!
Fortunately for me I had a return ticket to come back to Atlanta, I moved back here with zero dollars not even knowing where

I was going to live or where my next meal was going to come from!
I was literally living couch to couch and lord knows how tirelessly Iv worked so I could have my own stability!

You didn’t even know if your daughter was dead or alive anything could have happened to me.
But on social media you father of the year.
You have literally put Instant gratification from strangers before your own blood.”

lailasnews>

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

News

Their lives should not go in vain – Gbajabiamila condemns killing of Borno farmers by Boko Haram insurgents

Published

on

Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila has condemned the killing of rice farmers in Zabarmari, Borno State by Boko Haram insurgents.

In a statement released by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity Lanre Lasisi, Gbajabiamila called for more action from the military.

The Speaker who noted that the lives of the farmers shouldn’t go in vain, also stated that the house of representatives is ready to give the military all the necessary support, especially through budgetary allocation, to deal decisively with the insurgents.

The statement read;

“It’s unfortunate that about 50 of our countrymen lost their lives to the barbaric and inhuman action of the insurgents at this time.

“This incident is one too many for us as a country. Here were innocent citizens going about their lives of looking for their daily bread to cater for their families. But are murdered in a most gruesome manner.

“Their lives should not go in vain. This should call for more action from our military. As a House, we are ever ready to give them all the necessary support, especially through budgetary allocation, to deal decisively with the insurgents.

“My heart goes out to the families of the murdered farmers.”

Continue Reading

News

Minister of Youths and Sports, Sunday Dare denies asking for N81m to cut grass in Abuja stadium

Published

on

Sunday Dare, Nigeria’s Minister of Youths and Sports, has denied reports he asked for N81 million to be used to cut grass and weed in Abuja stadium.

Reports were rife online on Sunday November 29, that while speaking during the one-day seminar organized by the Sports Writers Association of Nigeria (SWAN) FCT chapter, Sunday Dare disclosed that the ministry under his supervision, approached the Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB) for assessment of the stadium, which was built in 2003 with N53 billion on a 29 hectares (72 acres) of land.

“We approached AEPB to come see what can be done to clear the grass and weed in the stadium and they told us it will cost us N81m. If we tell Nigerians we used N81m which is not even available, there will be an outcry. The funds are not really there for us and that is why we are partnering with private investors to bring back the key components of our infrastructures,” he was quoted as saying

Some media houses interpreted it as him saying the Ministry needed N81 million to cut the grass and weed in the stadium.

Reacting via his Twitter handle, The Minister wrote

”Spot the difference. This story is out of context. Misleading. A misrepresentation.The Ministry was given a bill. The Ministry did not accept. It will be detrimental to spend such an amount. And it can be better invested. That is what I said. This is not what they have reported.”

Continue Reading

News

Seven killed in fresh attacks in Kaduna communities

Published

on

No fewer than seven persons have been killed in reprisal attacks in Je’ma local government area in Kaduna state.

A statement released today by the state Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, the military in the state on Saturday, November 28 reported to the state government that one herder, Isiyaka Saidu, of Ungwan Pah village of Jema’a local government was killed by unknown persons with deep knives cut on his head.

Samuel stated that three persons identified as Victor Markus, Gero David, and Thankgod Sunday, were arrested from Ungwan Pah and Ungwan Bido villages of the same local government in connection with the murder.

He disclosed that a reprisal attack occurred in Ungwan Bido village in the early hours of today, Sunday 29th November 2020, where some local residents were killed and four injured.

He gave the names of the six persons killed as Silas Maman, Malaki Tabat, Geofree Andrew, Anna Ahmadu, Sunday Tagwai and Fidelis Musa. He said four persons namely Adamu Mangai, Matta Silas, Yaro Musa and Yaro Andrew were injured in the attack and are currently receiving medical attention.

He added that two children namely Rebecca Àndrew and Clement Andrew are currently missing while the houses of four residents of the community were razed during the attack.

Continue Reading

Popular this week