A Nigerian lady was overwhelmed with excitement that she became quite emotional as she was able to feature in an Instagram live session with international pop star, Justin Bieber.
The pop star was holding a live session with his fans and followers and luckily for a Nigerian lady, identified as Rosemary, he was able to add her to the session where he got to know about her.
According to Rosemary, she’s a student of Political Science and is such a huge fan of the pop star, which explains her being overly joyous when she was able to chat live with the singer.
Watch the moment she was able to connect with the singer below,
Eight Reasons Why We Love Chimezie Imo
Brian Emmanuel Chimezie Imo is a brilliant method actor with about six years in the Nigerian movie industry. He is a dancer, singer and voice-over artist whose love for life and enthusiasm warms those around him and his fans. That is just one of the reasons why we love him, find the extensive list of reasons below.
1. His Acting: Chimezie Imo is a brilliant actor who has successfully avoided being typecast into a particular type of role. Since he started his career on the set of Learning Curves in 2014, he has appeared in several other movies and taken on different roles. He plays the role of a teenage boy so well at the age of 28. Despite playing younger roles, he has also taken on completely different features. He was a confused young man in MTV Shuga, bowing to peer pressure; then a drug-addled teenager in Nimbe, and now, both a powerful spiritual man and a spoilt rich kid in the upcoming Ananze and The Zipman.
2. His Style: Chimezie is the perfect picture of effortless-chic. His simple style and understated elegance always shine through. Whether he is dressed in street-style outfits, or suited up for the red carpet, the actor never fails to slay.
3. His Optimism: The moment you meet Chimeze Imo, you can tell that he is a happy person. His positive way of looking at life ensures that everyone who leaves him does so with a smile. Even his social media posts are always bursting with positivity and filling the world around him with love and light.
4. His Activism: He participated actively in the End SARS movement that happened across the country recently. He showed up to protests, tweeted, retweeted, and even published content via Instagram to sensitize his followers. What’s that saying again, ‘Na only man wey go protest we dey love.’ Right! We love Chimezie Imo because he wasn’t afraid to ‘soro soke’.
5. He is Down To Earth: One thing all of Chimezie’s interviews have in common is the breezy and easy-going vibes you get from reading them, watching them, or listening to them. He’s a man who loves life and lives it to the fullest, and that playfulness is contagious!
6. He Has a Banging Body: We can’t say this enough, Chimezie is a HOT man, with a beautiful body. The actor has shared in different interviews that he works out a little to keep in shape. One look at one of his shirtless pictures will tell you that the exercises are working out well for him.
7. Amazing Monologues: Part of what makes him such a great method actor is that he pushes himself to put out monologues regularly. When he is not putting out well-thought-out monologues, he is creating spontaneous content with his friends like Uzoamaka Aniunoh and Abayomi Alvin.
8. Beautiful voice: He doesn’t show off his voice as often as he should, but the man can sing. We love that on a few occasions, where he’s showing off a little, he blows us away.
Want to see more of Chimezie’s awesomeness and get a chance to fall in love with him too? Catch him in Gilbert Bassey’s soon to be released Ananze and the Zipman!
Mercy Johnson-Okojie and hubby dedicate their fourth child in church (Photos)
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Okojie have dedicated their fourth child, Divine-Mercy, in church.
The power couple, welcomed the addition to their family in May in the United States.
To begin the new month, Mercy took to her verified Instagram page, to share photos from the dedication with her over nine million followers.
In the photos, the entire family looked gorgeous in their red outfits.
Sharing the adorable photos, the mother of four captioned it, “We Dedicated God’s Gift to us”.
See photos below,
In other news, Mercy Johnson, who is already a proud mother-of-four, has hinted that she’s ready to birth more children in the nearest future.
In a video she shared via her Instagram page, she said that she doesn’t look like someone who has given birth to four children. When the person behind the camera gleefully said there’d be one more (baby) coming, Mercy replied that she hasn’t even started.
“They came into our lives together and left together” – Man mourns his 2-year-old twin grandsons who drowned in swimming pool
A South African grandpa, Ivan Ikes, has taken to social media to mourn the death of his twin grandsons who drowned in a pool at their family home over the weekend.
According to Ivan the twins’ parents had gone to sympathize with another family, and left the kids with the nanny.
However, the twin boys left the nanny in the house and found their way to the pool side.
It was learnt that the drownings were caught on CCTV camera. The grieving grandfather said if it had not been for the CCTV cameras, they would have not known how the boys got into the pool.
Meanwhile, Rescue Care Paramedics arrived at the scene to discover the twins had fallen into the family pool. The paramedics assessed the two boys and attempted to resuscitate them, but all attempts proved abortive and both boys were declared deceased on the scene.
Taking to Facebook to recount the sad incident, Ivan wrote,
“The boys got up and went outside and somehow after fiddling, got the gate to the pool fence opened. The one kid fell in and the other, after what seemed like beckoning to his brother to come out, jumped in to save him.
“They hung onto the Kreepy Krawly for as long as they could until eventually succumbing to their fate”.
See his post below,
Drum rolls! 🥁 Introducing the Winners of The Future Awards Africa #TFAA2020
Germany based Ghanaian singer Kimmy set to drop new song ‘Korkorkor’ ft Medikal
So Impressive: Watch Video of How Aubameyang & Gabriel training with their team-mates ahead of Wolves clash
Lady gets N500k gift after she tweeted ‘I need 500k God abeg’
New Music: Don Crucifixto feat. Sean Dampte & Joey Benks – Don Crucifixto
Yvonne Jegede Reveals She Has A Perfect Life
So talented: Watch Gabriel Martinelli excellent finishing in Arsenal training
Man Who have 13 Wives,10 Concubine, Give Birth To 176 Children, Cry Out to Government For Assistance (details)
Hike in onion prices unexplainable – FCT residents
My biological dad is irresponsible, mum’s husband is the only father I know
Popular this week
News1 day ago
Watch Full Highlight: Arsenal 1-2 Wolverhampton
News1 day ago
Farmers killed in Borno didn’t get military clearance to go to the fields, Garba Shehu laments
Lifestyle1 day ago
Man who was trolled for being fat undergoes amazing transformation, gets banging new body
News1 day ago
Police Arrest Seven Suspected Cultists In Lagos (Photo)
Entertainment News1 day ago
“I’m A Man, Cross-dressing Is Just For Business” – James Brown Makes U-turn On His Sexuality
News2 days ago
Watch Video: Gabriel Magalhaes scored brilliant header to equaliser for Arsenal vs Wolves
News21 hours ago
So talented: Watch Reece James brilliant in Chelsea vs Tottenham
News1 day ago
Hajia Bintu drops breathtaking photos to celebrate her birthday; fans react