Connect with us

News

Housewife And Baby Injured In Kano Gas Explosion

Published

on

Following an early morning gas explosion in Kano, a 35-year-old housewife and her 1-year-old son sustained injuries.

The gas explosion occurred in the early hours of Monday, Feb 15, leading to the destruction of a building and properties.

The explosion was caused by a domestic cooking gas.

The injured woman and child were taken in an ambulance to the International Clinic but were referred to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, where they are currently receiving treatment.

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply