Brian Emmanuel Chimezie Imo is a brilliant method actor with about six years in the Nigerian movie industry. He is a dancer, singer and voice-over artist whose love for life and enthusiasm warms those around him and his fans. That is just one of the reasons why we love him, find the extensive list of reasons below.
1. His Acting: Chimezie Imo is a brilliant actor who has successfully avoided being typecast into a particular type of role. Since he started his career on the set of Learning Curves in 2014, he has appeared in several other movies and taken on different roles. He plays the role of a teenage boy so well at the age of 28. Despite playing younger roles, he has also taken on completely different features. He was a confused young man in MTV Shuga, bowing to peer pressure; then a drug-addled teenager in Nimbe, and now, both a powerful spiritual man and a spoilt rich kid in the upcoming Ananze and The Zipman.
2. His Style: Chimezie is the perfect picture of effortless-chic. His simple style and understated elegance always shine through. Whether he is dressed in street-style outfits, or suited up for the red carpet, the actor never fails to slay.
3. His Optimism: The moment you meet Chimeze Imo, you can tell that he is a happy person. His positive way of looking at life ensures that everyone who leaves him does so with a smile. Even his social media posts are always bursting with positivity and filling the world around him with love and light.
4. His Activism: He participated actively in the End SARS movement that happened across the country recently. He showed up to protests, tweeted, retweeted, and even published content via Instagram to sensitize his followers. What’s that saying again, ‘Na only man wey go protest we dey love.’ Right! We love Chimezie Imo because he wasn’t afraid to ‘soro soke’.
5. He is Down To Earth: One thing all of Chimezie’s interviews have in common is the breezy and easy-going vibes you get from reading them, watching them, or listening to them. He’s a man who loves life and lives it to the fullest, and that playfulness is contagious!
6. He Has a Banging Body: We can’t say this enough, Chimezie is a HOT man, with a beautiful body. The actor has shared in different interviews that he works out a little to keep in shape. One look at one of his shirtless pictures will tell you that the exercises are working out well for him.
7. Amazing Monologues: Part of what makes him such a great method actor is that he pushes himself to put out monologues regularly. When he is not putting out well-thought-out monologues, he is creating spontaneous content with his friends like Uzoamaka Aniunoh and Abayomi Alvin.
8. Beautiful voice: He doesn’t show off his voice as often as he should, but the man can sing. We love that on a few occasions, where he’s showing off a little, he blows us away.
Want to see more of Chimezie’s awesomeness and get a chance to fall in love with him too? Catch him in Gilbert Bassey’s soon to be released Ananze and the Zipman!
Controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu, has claimed that some BBNaija’s housemates want to end the romantic relationship between Erica and Kiddwaya.
Uche Maduagwu said that the ex-housemates are visiting Babalawo to make sure that Kiddwaya and Erica won’t marry next year.
His post reads:
“Some ex #bbnaija5 housemates are visiting babalawo to make sure #erica and #kiddwaya dont #marry next year in #dubai but i wont mention names on #instagram yet those who saw these ex #bbnaija2020 housemate mocking stargirl said it was a very shocking moment seeing it.
What #davido could not do for chioma in many years even after a baby kiddwaya will do for erica next year because true #love is bigger than hype. I pray for all the #beautiful women reading this in #naija and #ghana may you never be turned into lord of engagement ring.🤣#endsars”