Categories
Entertainment News Ghana Trends News Videos Viral

Sad: Man Electrocuted On Power Line As He Worked On It (VIDEO)

A man has been electrocuted on a power line as he worked on changing the lines as per a new video that has just surfaced on social media.

The video stumbled upon by us was reportedly recorded by a passer-by who saw the whole thing.

man electrocuted power line
Sad: Man Electrocuted On Power Line As He Worked On It (VIDEO)

With no one to help him, the young man is seen setting up in flames eventually as he struggles, trying to escape the electrification.

No one dared to help him since most were scared of the main power line.

Lord have mercy!

Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos. 

Subscribe to YouTube Channel For More Videos    

Source: OccupyGh.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *